This is a spectacular recipe to share with friends or family. What is generally known as Entraña or Arrachera in Mexico, is a muscle of the cow's diaphragm. This part of the cow is tremendously tasty, which is why it is a very popular cut.
Today we will accompany these tacos with the Ranchera sauce which is a spicy tomato-based sauce used in Mexican and Tex Mex cuisine to elevate the taste of the recipes.
- 3 entrañas Campo Grande
- 1 cilantro
- 1 onion
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 Aji Panca (or Chile Habanero)
- Juice of two lemons
- To prepare the marinade for the meat, put in a blender the following ingredients: Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, mustard, paprika and garlic. When it is well mixed, put it on the meat and let it marinate for about 1 hour.
- While the meat is marinating, make the sauces for the tacos.
- For the Ranchera sauce: in a pan with a little oil, roast 3 tomatoes, 2 garlic cloves, ¼ onion and 3 Aji Panca or chile habanero. Once they are roasted, add everything to a blender along with a tablespoon of oregano, black pepper, salt and water and mix.
- Once the sauces are ready and the cilantro and white onion are chopped, proceed to roast the meat to the point of preference.
Assembling the tacos
- In the same pan where the meat has been roasted, lightly brown the tortillas so that they take on the flavor of the meat.
- Serve the tortilla on a plate and add the meat, followed by the ranchera sauce, guacamole and finish off with a little coriander and chopped onion. Enjoy!!