Marinate Ibérico ribs overnight in a garlicky herb sauce for ultimate tenderness, or bathe ‘em in marinade and cook right away if you’re pressed for time. Grill up some fresh asparagus on the side and slather it all with a thyme-flecked aioli.
Grilled 4 Rib Rack with Aioli & Asparagus
- 1 24-33 oz. Campo Grande 4 Rib Rack, cut into individual ribs
- Black pepper
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Aioli Sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- In a large dish, mix white wine, garlic paste, dried thyme, and oregano. Add ribs and coat with mixture. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or ideally overnight.
- Mix aioli with fresh thyme and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fire up the grill and cook ribs over high heat for 3 minutes on each side. While the meat is cooking, grill the asparagus with a drizzle of olive oil.
- To serve, divide asparagus between the two plates, place ribs on top, and serve aioli on the side in a small bowl for dipping. ¡Buen provecho!