Puff Pastry Pizza With Sliced Cured Coppa, Apple & Burrata
March 06, 2023 • Cooking
Use puff pastry as your base for quick sweet and savory appetizer combos, like this burrata and apple showstopper with luscious slices of cured Ibérico Coppa.
Time: 30 min.
- 4-5 slices Campo Grande Sliced Coppa
- 4 sheets puff pastry, approximately 6x4 in.
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 10 oz. burrata cheese
- 2 Tablespoons walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Lay out your puff pastry sheets on a baking sheet, one on top of the other.
- Scatter apples over the top, leaving a border around the perimeter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and toasted on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and place the burrata on top. Top with Coppa slices, walnuts, fresh thyme, and drizzle with honey. ¡Buen provecho!