A beautiful fine herbs crusted Ibérico Rib Rack makes a perfect main course for special occasions.
The simple marinade ingredients subtly enhance the juicy and tender. If this is your first time making a pork rib, no need to be intimidated! This rack of pork chops looks fancy but it’s actually very easy!
- 500gr Ibérico Pork Rib
- 5gr Basil
- 5gr Parsley
- 5gr Chives
- 5gr Rosemary
- 5gr Thyme
- 20gr English mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Season the pork rib rack and smear with the English mustard.
- Make a paste with all the fresh herbs and put it all over the loin of the pork rib.
- Cover the bones with aluminum.
- Take to the oven and let it cook for 20 min at 200° C to the point. (To make a perfect Pork Rib, you want to cook it at high heat for the first 15 minutes and then lower the heat for the rest of the cooking time)
- Carve a chop and plate it.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and shallots.