Leftover Coppa makes killer quesadillas. Make these in the oven for that extra layer of melty browned cheese.
- ½ Campo Grande leftover Coppa
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup canned corn
- 250g (9 oz.) grated cheddar, mozzarella, or pepper jack cheese
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cumin
- 6 flour tortillas
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Satuée onion and pepper in a medium pan with olive oil until soft.
- Cut Coppa into small pieces and add to the pan, then add paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and corn and cook for a few more minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over 3 tortillas, reserving some of the cheese. Top with Coppa mixture and cover with another tortilla.
- Place quesadillas on a baking sheet and place in a 350ºF oven. Bake for a few minutes until tortillas are warmed and cheese begins to melt.
- Sprinkle top of tortillas with remaining cheese and return to the oven on broil until cheese is melted and browned. ¡Buen provecho!