You can never go wrong with a New York Strip! Steaks can be intimidating to cook but this recipe can be made from the comfort of your own home. Impress your friends or date with with this recipe full of flavor.
- Beef loin
- 200gr of butter
- 20g of parsley
- 20 gr of chives
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 gr of fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- 300 gr of monalisa potatoes
- 400gr beef broth
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare the butter the day before: temper the butter and crush the parsley, one garlic clove and the chives, separate into pieces in plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge until it hardens
- Place the potatoes, beef broth, half of the thyme and rosemary, one garlic clove and extra virgin olive oil in an oven tray and cook it for 55 min at 180° C
- Cook the loin for 5 minutes on each side in the very hot frying pan, basting it with the remaining herbs, butter and garlic. If you like it more done, cook for a couple more minutes on each side.
- Cut and serve with the potatoes and herbs from the pan