Pluma pizza is a quick, protein-packed meal that showcases all the best of Ibérico, from steaks to cured jamón. And with Ibérico as your base instead of dough, it’s the ultimate gluten-free pizza.
- 1 18-25 oz. Campo Grande Pluma Ibérica
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 oz. sliced Jamón Ibérico
- ⅓ cup green olives, pitted
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat up the Ooni Oven to maximum heat. While it is heating, season the pluma with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bring the oven temperature down to medium and cook the pluma for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once the pluma is cooked, butterfly the steak by using a sharp knife to cut through the middle and open the meat without slicing all the way through–this will leave you with a larger, thinner piece.
- Once the meat is butterflied, sprinkle on cheese and top with jamón, olives, a drizzle of olive oil, and oregano.
- Return pluma to the oven and cook for 1.5 minutes, watching carefully to make sure the cheese doesn’t burn.
- Remove pluma pizza from the oven. ¡Buen provecho!