Pluma Ibérica Sous Vide with Grilled Potatoes & Corn
November 16, 2022 • Cooking
The sous vide to grill combo makes this pluma incomparable–perfectly cooked and juicy on the inside, and crispy and smoky on the outside.
- 1 18-25 oz. Campo Grande Pluma
- 2 Tablespoon herb butter
- 10 bite-sized potatoes
- 5 garlic scapes or ramps, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon normal butter
- Flaky salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 corn on the cob
- Season pluma on both sides with salt and pepper and close meat and herb butter in vacuum-sealed sous vide bags.
- Cook meat in the sous vide at 145ºF for 2 hours.
- While the pluma is cooking, boil the potatoes. Once soft, sauté with butter, rosemary, and garlic scapes until nice and browned.
- Cook corn on the grill until it has nice char marks.
- Once the meat has cooked, remove from the bag and sear for 1 minute over high heat on either side to get it nice and crispy and give it a smoky flavor.
- Serve pluma with rosemary potatoes and corn. ¡Buen provecho!