Sous vide is a foolproof way to cook any and every cut of meat. You essentially sit back and let the device slowly and evenly cook all your favorite cuts to actual perfection. Ibérico pork in particular, is not a cut you want to overcook. Less is more with Ibérico. The sous vide to grill combo makes this Pluma recipe incomparable–perfectly cooked and juicy on the inside, and crispy and smoky on the outside. Serve it with grilled corn and some herby potatoes for a complete, summertime meal.
Recipe for Pluma Ibérica Sous Vide with Grilled Potatoes & Corn
Ingredients for Pluma Ibérica Sous Vide with Grilled Potatoes & Corn
- 1 18-25 oz. Campo Grande Pluma
- 2 Tablespoon herb butter
- 10 baby potatoes
- 5 garlic scapes or ramps, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon regular butter
- Flaky salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 corn on the cob
Preparation for Pluma Ibérica Sous Vide with Grilled Potatoes & Corn
- Season Pluma on both sides with salt and pepper and place in a sous vide. Add the herb butter and seal using the vacuum seal.
- Set the sous vide to 145ºF, place the Pluma in the water and cook for 2 hours.
- While the Pluma is cooking, boil the potatoes until tender. Once soft, sauté with butter, rosemary, and garlic scapes until nice and browned.
- Cook the corn on the grill until it starts to plump up and has nice char marks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the meat has cooked, remove it from the bag grill for 1 minute over direct heat on both sides. This will get it to get it nice and crispy and give it a smoky grilled flavor. Let the Pluma rest a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the sous vide Pluma warm alongside the potatoes and corn. ¡Buen provecho!