Pulled pork is just the beginning of your Coppa adventure. This spoon-tender Ibérico on the grill is perfect on its own, but shines even brighter in our Coppa Mac & Cheese or Fireside Coppa Pulled Pork Sammies.
Time: 3.5 hours
- 1 31-42 oz. Campo Grande Coppa
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Black pepper
- Fire up the grill to 400ºF.
- Season Coppa with salt and pepper and place on the grill over direct heat, searing on all sides.
- Once seared, brush with barbecue sauce and season with parsley and garlic powder.
- Scatter half the onions over a large sheet of aluminum foil. Place the Coppa on top and add remaining onions on top.
- Carefully pour the white wine over the onions and close up the aluminum foil so the liquid stays locked inside.
- Cook over indirect heat for 3.5 hours, adding your wood of choice to the grill for smoky flavors.
- Once the meat is cooked and tender, remove from the grill and serve. ¡Buen provecho!