Who needs fettuccine alfredo when you can have ibérico ribs alfredo? Grill up these beauties or first sear them in a pan and toss them into the oven to cook low and slow.
St. Louis Ribs Alfredo
Ingredients for St. Louis Ribs Alfredo
- 28-35 oz. Campo Grande St. Louis Ribs, cut into individual ribs
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning, divided
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ seasoning, divided
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 4 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- Chives, minced
Preparation for St. Louis Ribs Alfredo
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning, and 1 Tablespoon BBQ seasoning. Add ribs and let marinate for at least 2 hours, or ideally overnight.
- Sear ribs over high heat on a grill. Move to indirect heat and cook for 2 hours at 300ºF.
- To make the alfredo sauce, heat butter, garlic, heavy cream, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, parmesan, remaining Italian seasoning, and remaining BBQ seasoning in a large pot over medium heat. Cook (stirring often) until the sauce comes together in a thick, even cream.
- Add ribs to the pot and mix with alfredo sauce.
- Plate ribs and garnish with minced chives. ¡Buen provecho!