Make your own Ibérico burger patties with a combo of juicy abanico and loin roast meat. Topped with teriyaki bacon mushrooms, spinach, and your favorite melty cheese, these burgers are next-level umami bombs
Makes 5-7 burgers
Teriyaki Abanico & Loin Roast Burger
- 1 18-25 oz. Campo Grande Abanico, chopped
- 1 17-24 oz. Campo Grande Loin Roast, chopped
- 5-7 handfuls spinach
- 25-35 mushrooms, chopped
- 4-5 oz. bacon, chopped
- ⅔ - ¾ cup Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 10-14 slices mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 5-7 hamburger buns, toasted
- Black pepper
- Place abanico and loin roast in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles a burger patty texture.
- Form patties weighing about 7-8 oz and let rest while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat butter in a large skillet and sauté mushrooms until nice and browned. Add teriyaki sauce and let reduce. Once reduced, add the bacon and satué until cooked, a few minutes longer. Remove mushrooms from the pan, leaving any remaining sauce in the skillet, and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat spinach until soft and wilted. Set aside.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat and cook burgers 2 minutes on each side. If you prefer your burger medium-well, cook for 1 minute longer on each side.
- Once cooked, season with salt and pepper and place a slice of cheese over each patty. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook until the cheese is melted.
- To build the burger, place wilted spinach on top of the toasted buns, add the Ibérico patty, and top with mushrooms. ¡Buen provecho!