The New Primal’s Classic Steak Seasoning does wonders for slow-cooked ribs with rosemary potatoes and sticky-sweet pearl onions.
- 1 28-35 oz. Campo Grande St. Louis Ribs
- The New Primal Classic Steak Seasoning
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled
- 6 pearl onions
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Remove the outer membrane from the ribs and season with the steak seasoning. Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes in half and make shallow transversal cuts along the inside of the potatoes. Drizzle with olive and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Place foil-wrapped ribs, potatoes, and onions in a large baking pan and cook in the oven at 250ºF for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the ribs from the foil and crank the oven up to 400ºF. Cook the meat, potatoes, and onions for a few minutes longer until they crisp up just a bit and take on more color.
- Remove from the oven and let the ribs rest for a few minutes. Cut into individual ribs and serve with potatoes and onions. ¡Buen provecho!