Cured Ibéricos are the star here, but the possibilities are endless. Choose your own cheeses, fruits, nuts, and jams to amp up the play on sweet and salty.
- 4 oz. Salchichón, sliced
- 4 oz. cured Chorizo, sliced
- 4 oz. cured Coppa, sliced
- 6 oz. Jamón Ibérico, sliced
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 6 oz strong cured sheep's milk cheese (like Manchego)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup fig jam
- 1 bunch grapes
- Handful fresh berries
- 5 fresh figs
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 handful pistachios
- 2 handfuls croutons
- 1 baguette, sliced into thin rounds
- Set out a large wooden board, about 20 in. x 12 in.
- Place the charcuterie in various areas of the board, ensuring you have enough space between them for the rest of the ingredients.
- Place cream cheese and marmalade in two separate small bowls and place them on the board.
- Cut the sheep’s milk cheese into thin triangles and place decoratively around the board.
- Place the goat cheese on the board and spoon part of the jam on top.
- Decoratively place grapes around the board.
- Cut figs in half and distribute into remaining spots.
- Scatter the berries around as well as the pistachios, almonds, and croutons.
- Serve with baguette slices. ¡Buen provecho!