Flank Steak with Creamy Spinach
October 07, 2022 • Cooking
Keep a bechamel sauce on hand for sauces, or for whipping up a creamy spinach dish—an awesome side for any Ibérico cut.
- 1 bunch spinach
- ½ cup bechamel sauce
- 2 oz. mozzarella or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 12-24 oz. Campo Grande Flank Steak
- Black pepper
- Boil the spinach for a few minutes until tender.
- Once cooked, place in a heat-proof pan and mix with bechamel. Top with cheese and set aside.
- Season flank steak with salt and pepper and heat a grill to high heat.
- Once the grill is hot, place the pan of spinach on the grill until the cheese is melted.
- Cook flank steak for 2 minutes on each side on high heat. Remove from heat and let rest.
- Cut flank steak into strips and serve with spinach. ¡Buen provecho!