The Philly cheesesteak goes Ibérico with tender Campo Grande Loin Roast and extra buttery brioche buns.
- 1 17-24 oz. Campo Grande Loin Roast
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 white onions, diced
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cut the loin roast into bite size pieces.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter in a large sauté pan. Add worcestershire and onion and cook until onion is soft and translucent.
- Add loin roast to the pan and sauté over medium heat until nicely browned.
- Add cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Add half the cheddar cheese and mix until nice and melted.
- White the cheese is melting, toast the brioche buns in a pan with the remaining butter.
- To build the sandwich, spread 1 Tablespoon of mayo on each sandwich and divide remaining cheddar cheese among the buns. Top with cheesy onion loin roast mix and serve. ¡Buen provecho!