This recipe is very simple, healthy and easy to make. Its greatness lies in high quality products such as a good monkfish from Campo Grande and some good prawns. We thread them on skewer sticks to cook them on the grill, which will give them a unique flavor, and finish them with a touch of arugula and hazelnut pesto, which will give them the exquisite final touch.
- 1 monkfish
- 12 prawns
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 80gr roasted hazelnut
- 60gr parmesan cheese
- 40gr arugula
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the central bone of the monkfish and cut it into small pieces.
- Clean the prawns by removing all the shells (you can also buy them already peeled).
- Mount the kebabs, inserting a piece of each one and finish with a cherry tomato.
- Grill for a few minutes on each side.
Arugula and Hazelnut Pesto
- You can use a mortar or a mixer.
- Put the hazelnuts and the arugula in a container, season with salt and pepper and mash everything.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and Parmesan cheese and mix.
- Serve the kebabs on a plate with a base of fresh arugula.
- Pour the pesto over the kebabs.