Presa with Spicy Avo Cream & Crispy Broccoli
October 21, 2022 • Cooking
Go green with your presa and sauté broccoli in those Ibérico juices. Serve with a spicy and refreshing avo cream to keep the colors bright and the flavors light.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 21-28 oz. Campo Grande Presa, butterflied
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- ½ lemon
- 2 Tablespoons sound cream
- 1 Tablespoon green chile powder
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Flaky salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Steam broccoli until tender and bright green.
- In a medium-sized bowl, bix avocado, lemon juice, 2 Tablespoons sour cream, green chili, salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix and mash until smooth.
- Season butterflied presa with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned on the outside but tender on the inside.
- While the meat is cooking, toss in the broccoli and sauté to get it nice and crispy.
- Remove meat from the skillet and let it rest. Cut into slices.
- To serve, spread a layer of avo cream on each plate and top with broccoli. Serve with presa and a sprinkling of sea salt and sunflower seeds for some extra crunch. ¡Buen provecho!