We won’t judge if you turn this into the most luxurious breakfast known to humankind.
- 3-Rib Campo Grande Vaca Vieja Prime Rib Chuletón
- 1 Tablespoon butter, room temperature
- Red rub
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- Hot sauce, chili oil, or other condiment of choice
- Flaky salt
- Rub butter all over the chuletón and season with the red rub on all sides.
- To cook the chuletón in the oven, heat to 300ºF and cook until meat reaches an internal temperature of 135-140ºF (medium rare). To grill, cook at a medium temperature of 300ºF until it reaches medium rare.
- While the prime rib is cooking, grate the potatoes and squeeze to release as much water as possible.
- Heat a large sauté pan with olive olive oil and scatter the potatoes over the pan. Fry until crispy on all sides. Season with salt and top with cheese,
- Once cheese has melted, drizzle hot sauce, chili oil, or your condiment of choice over the hashbrowns.
- Remove from the pan, divide into individual pieces, and sprinkle with flaky salt. ¡Buen provecho!