Chili Hot Honey Pear & Jamón Montaditos
February 20, 2023 • Cooking
Perfect appetizers to serve in a pinch, loaded Jamón Ibérico montaditos (tiny tapas-style sandwiches) like these babies are ideal. Just toast your bread and build on the sweet and spicy deliciousness.
Serves: 4 as an appetizer
Time: 15 min
- 80g (3 oz.) Campo Grande Jamón Ibérico.
- 12 small slices of bread, like a baguette
- 4 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 pear, sliced thin
- 3 teaspoons spicy hot honey
- Toast the slices of bread until slightly golden.
- Spread cream cheese over the bread and top with pear, a slice of Jamón Ibérico, and a drizzle of hot honey. ¡Buen provecho!