Meaty and cheesy rollups, but grilled and for grown-ups. Dip the Ibérico flank steaks into a savory red pesto with sun-dried tomatoes and serve as an appetizer or quick and easy dinner.
Serves: 2-3 (or 4-6 as an appetizer)
- 1 14-24 oz. Campo Grande Ibérico Flank Steak
- 7 oz. provolone cheese, grated
- 1 oz. strong aged cheese like Manchego, grated
- 3 oz. Jamon Ibérico
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 oz. pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 basil leaves
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, blend tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic, basil, and olive oil until it forms a thick paste.
- Lay out the Ibérico flank steak and spread pesto over one side. Lay jamón ibérico and cheese over the pesto.
- Roll up the flank steak and use toothpicks to keep the roll together. Cut the roll in half to form two rolls, which will make it easier to manage and cook.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. ¡Buen provecho!