Roll up secreto ibérico with summertime peaches, brie, and spinach for an insanely quick dinner that pleases any and every crowd
- 1 14-21 oz. Campo Grande Secreto
- 1 peach, cut into thin slices
- 7 oz. brie cheese, cut into long and thin slices
- 1 handful spinach
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Flaky salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Remove any excess fat from the secreto and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook peach slices in a skillet with a few drops of oil until slightly golden on all sides.
- Layer the peaches, ⅔ of brie, and spinach on top of the secreto and roll up to close like a sushi roll, being careful to keep the ingredients inside. Using butcher’s twine, tie up and secure the roll.
- Heat a medium skillet over high heat and cook roll for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Once browned on all sides, brush with BBQ sauce and add remaining slices of brie. Cover with a lid and cook one more minute until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and let rest a few minutes. Slice like sushi pieces.
- Serve with potatoes, sautéed veggies, or your favorite salad. ¡Buen provecho!