Saucy Flank Steak Lollipops & Fries
November 16, 2022 • Cooking
This is the amplified adult version of lollipops, made with Ibérico flank steak and glazed sweet with Capital City Mambo Sauce.
- 1 14-24 oz. Campo Grande Flank Steak
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 40g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Capital City Mambo Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Ranchera Sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Season Flank Steak with salt and pepper on all sides. Cut lengthwise into 4 long strips.
- Roll strips up into tight rolls and use wooden or metal skewers to secure them. Set aside.
- To make the french fries, follow the recipe for our frites here.
- Once fries are ready, heat a cast iron pan over high heat and melt the butter.
- Cook the skewers in the butter for 5 minutes on each side (1-2 minutes more if you prefer your meat a bit more cooked), glazing the meat with Mambo Sauce after you flip the skewers.
- To serve, place the lollipops on a plate and top with french fries, feta cheese, Ranchera Sauce, and a sprinkling of chives. ¡Buen provecho!